- To raise funds to promote the awareness of Ovarian Cancer and to support the efforts of The Dana Farber Cancer Institue
- To help change the destructive path of Ovarian Cancer for generations to come.
- To support our local community and women undergoing cancer treatment.
- To unite with our community and work together as sisters to promote awareness
of today's critical women’s health issues.
- To educate our neighbors on the early detection signs, latest medical treatments and break throughs.
- To raise money to support early detection and prevention of these diseases through
fun activities that will bring us together as a community
Early Symptoms of Ovarian
Women should be alert for new or unusual symptoms. These may include:
- pelvic discomfort or pain
- changes in bowel habits such as a new onset
of diarrhea and/or constipation
- bloating of the abdomen
- feeling unusually full after eating
- Be your own advocate.